Life is quiet on the home front. I'm not a winter person, I hate the cold and tend to become bear-like, not the grouchy bear kind but the hibernating bear kind! In saying that, I do love my winter clothes much more than my summer clothes. I'm all about, jeans, jackets and boots. While hibernating at home, I have been doing lots of cleaning, sorting, organising and rearranging, all due to my new found energy levels. The Cowboy and the Cats are quite perturbed by my sorting, organising and rearranging. It's good to keep everyone on their toes, and paws...
|Diary and Planning and Lists|
|These two hate change|
This term I am working almost three full days and now have 18 children in my Writing Enrichment groups. It's fast and furious. They come in groups of three for 30 minutes a time, three days a week. I probably say this every time, but I really do love working with them. They are cute and it is so rewarding to see them progress and to gain confidence in their writing ability, range of vocabulary and oral language skills. It's so funny to hear them using their new-found words, they are big on the word 'pizazz'! I don't miss being in a full class...until I visit one and then I do, but I'm not sure why - haha! Because of my increase in hours, I am now at school for both breaks and it has made me realise how much I missed spending time in the staffroom with friends and colleagues. It really helps that I am able to communicate again haha!
|Lamb Rogan Josh|
|Marshmallow Caramel Slice - DECADENT!|
|I may have had three slices of this...|
- Health - Amazing, I am going to do an update soon.
- beautyreview.com - I recently trialled some new skincare products and will share my reviews soon.
- Pixi by Petra - I ordered a cleanser and toner and am obsessed!
- I bought new bowls over the weekend so that my recipe challenge photos are more aesthetically pleasing. The Cowboy asked if they are like the show pillows on the bed!
- Kindness - One of my teacher friends brought me back this divine bag from Singapore. I really felt overwhelmed by her thoughtfulness and kindness and I absolutely adore the bag.
- The Princess is a real live teenager, she rolled her eyes at me twice on Saturday. I laughed!
|New Recipes = New Dishes|
I'm sure I had more to share, but I have left This and That for so long that I have forgotten! Haha
Thanks for reading.