Ages ago, Amy from Petticoat Lane
tagged me along with 6 others for the Nice Matters Award. Amy that was so nice of you to do that. Thank you.
I must have been away because I missed Amy's Nice Matters post!
But anyway you have to tag 7 other people.
There are so many people I could tag, whose blogs I love to read, love their kindness, admire their creativity and their work, covet their homes and so on but they have already been tagged.
So here's 7 wonderful ladies who I don't think have been tagged yet.
*Carol of Paris Breakfasts
- one of the first ladies to leave a comment on my first post and who does the most fabulous artwork.
*Carol of Boxwood Cottage
- another lady who left a comment on my first post, has a glorious garden and has started making beautiful jewellery.
*Karla of Karla's Cottage
- an incredibly talented lady who is very kind and generous with her give away's and tips on painting, crafting etc
*Beth of Gathering Dust
- another incredibly talented lady whose blog I enjoy reading.
*Risa of The ParTea Planner
- who I admire and relate to with regard to juggling many balls all at once, wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, homemaker, business woman etc
Hope you are all a nice weekend!