She lives on a farm an hour and half away from me but last week she phoned and made a booking to come for a city stay, requesting the Deluxe Suite,
luckily for her the Dilux Sweet was available,
with 5 star luxury touches,
and a home crafted complimentary gift,
none of which I even billed her for!
Unlike the recent visit the Cowboy, the Princess and I had to her farm stay where we were charged an exorbitant rate for one night!
I can't believe we are halfway through July! Back in June I posted a list of what I hoped to achieve, I haven't done too well with it so need to carry it through to July lol
The June/July To Do List
- building a website,
- writing a book, - have made notes
- creating with fabric and paint,
- selling, selling, selling, - have been doing this and continuing
- getting fit,
- getting my ribs healed, - almost there, 11/13 fractures now completely healed
- stopping pain medication, - halved it
- fun times with the Princess, - big tick
- fun times with the Cowboy, big tick
- reading a book for pleasure, big tick
- cooking new recipes, big tick
- buying contact lenses,
- getting my hair cut,
- and staying warm! - impossible in the big drafty castle
- blog daily - just added today
my list doesn't look so bad really!
better go, have a roast chicken to cook and a list to carry on working on!