2013 was a fabulous year for me.
To sum it up:
- We celebrated the New Year in Australia with family.
- The Cowboy and his son moved into the castle with me and the Princess.
- I finished my degree and graduated.
- The Cowboy changed jobs.
- The Princess turned 10.
- I got my first teaching job and became financially independent.
- We left the castle and moved to the new house (with insulation).
- I no longer have to go back for checkups related to my accident.
- The Cowboy and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary.
- We celebrated Christmas with both our families at the new house.
Thanks for visiting.