|My Kitchen GERANIUMs loved july|
HOW DID I GO with My goals for July?
THE JULY TO DO LIST
- building a website - yet to start
- writing a book - no further progress
- creating with fabric and paint - yet to start but I have a lot of pins on Pinterest!
- selling, selling, selling - oh my goodness yes - I'm a Trade Me top seller again!
- getting fit - sorry what was the question?
- getting my ribs healed - ongoing
- stopping pain medication - reduced to one to two tablets per day
- fun times with the Princess - big tick
- fun times with the Cowboy - big tick
- reading a book for pleasure big tick -50 Shades of Grey haha
- cooking new recipes big tick
- buying contact lenses not yet
- getting my hair cut big tick
- and staying warm! - impossible
- blog daily - failed
July was fun, people came to stay at the Castle, my best friend Mary Thistle and my Mummy for a crafting sleepover, the Princess and I love having people to stay!
We also had the Princess's best friend here for a sleepover, we had a special little 'adoption' ceremony to make her a lifelong daughter of our home!
I also started a 120 hour online course teaching English as a second language, I have 118 hours to go!
August is big, I have got lots of medical stuff to do to finish the silly old rib healing, (it's now been a year), I also have to plan a couple of parties here at the castle, get cracking on the 118 hours left of my course, and carry on with the TO DO list, I really want to get my crafting mojo back on so have to add sort the craft room out to the list!
Best I get a move on!
august TO DO LIST
- build a website
- writing a book
- creating with fabric and paint
- selling, selling, selling
- getting fit
- getting my ribs healed
- stopping pain medication
- fun times with the Princess
- fun times with the Cowboy
- reading a book for pleasure
- cooking new recipes
- buying contact lenses
- getting my hair cut
- and staying warm!
- blog daily
- Online ESOL course
- Sort craft room out