That means next year she will be 10, double digits!
Her birthday celebrations as always were massive,
breakfast before school at Dunkin Donuts with Mummy and Daddy,
dinner out with all her Auckland family
and then on Saturday a party for friends, a sleepover, 8 girls sleepover, I did think I was crazy but in fact it was awesome:
- they crafted,
- treasure hunted,
- ate yummy food and drunk yummy fizzy drinks,
- put on a show for us adults,
- played dress up in my clothes, shoes and accessories,
- watched 2 movies and slept on the living room floor,
- had pancakes and chocolate fondue for breakfast,
- and went home!
She is 9!
She is gorgeous!