- Amah in hospital
- Granddad in bed with bad chest infection
- Me in bed for 3 days with bad chest infection
- Me taking Granddad to Doctor every second day
- Granddad's chest infection turning into Pneumonia
- Nothing organised
- Nothing packed
- The Princess's renewed passport held up in Wellington even though the application and payment had been sent in plenty of time
- All day Thursday spent running around Auckland City and phone calls to Internal Affairs in Wellington to get the passport
- Paid another $150 to have passport done urgently
- Contemplated flying to Wellington to get passport
- More sleepless nights due to no passport and coughing fits
- Passport arrived Friday
- The Princess has a slight ear and throat infection but we have medicine
- Korean daughter packed for camp
- Korean son organised to stay with Mum
- We are packed for Fiji
I am exhausted but sitting here at 9.50pm with
- Natural golden brown hair dye processing in my hair
- Revlon Red toe nails drying
Oh and we have found out there is a possibly that Babes may have to fly out to Germany for 10 days on 7 March at 1pm, nice timing, we arrive back from Fiji on 7 March at 9am and 8 March is The Princess's 5th Birthday . . .
But in the meantime, do think of me lying by the pool in the hot but comfortable sun sipping my cocktail/s brought to me by a bronzed god wearing a little sarong . . . .
p.s. Pat I have sent it!!! Barb I haven't but I will . . . .